Are you an exceptional leader who promotes empowerment and respect towards your teachers? Do you believe every teacher has their own unique way of contributing to the centre vision?
We are a home-away-from-home, where the core values are Aroha and Respect. Where each individual child and family is respected and heard. We are inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach in our philosophy. We also incorporate Christian values, which fits beautifully with Te Whāriki values.
Our much-loved current manager is leaving so we are looking for a manager who is determined to make positive changes in our young citizens, who goes the extra mile to make our family members feel valued and heard.
As a successful centre manager, you must possess the following:
- A passion for working with children and bringing out the best in everyone
- A very strong pedagogical knowledge in ECE as you will be leading, mentoring and coaching your team
- The ability to inspire others and at the same time is not afraid to tackle difficult issues, resolving problems in an amicable and dignified manner
- A strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of the importance of maintaining budgets for the long-term sustainability of the business
- A high level of professionalism and work ethic
- The ability to enhance our brand and market the centre in a way that increases and maintains a high occupancy rate.
It goes without saying you must have an ECE qualification with full registration.
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
Lonnie Parker, Centre Director
(021) 275 5090
Vacancy reference #:1HA5Rk
Bright Sparks Childcare Orewa
ECE centre details
99 Centreway Road, Orewa
P O Box 28656, Remuera, Auckland 1541