Are you a caring, passionate, enthusiastic teacher who is eager to make the change to a family-owned centre?
If so, we want you to join our whānau!
We are looking for a teacher to complete our wonderful team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a family-oriented company that is well-resourced.
It's important to us that our new teacher has a love for respectful practices, a strong ECE knowledge and passion for extending the learning of our tamariki. Respectful relationships are at the core of what we do, so we need a teacher who can develop strong connections between tamariki, whānau and our existing kaiako.
Our new team member will be:
- A supportive team member
- Good communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Experienced and confident in programme planning
- Have a strong understanding of the Te Whāriki curriculum
- Most importantly they will enjoy learning, laughing and playing alongside our tamariki.
In return, we can offer:
- Pay that is above the market rate
- A supportive workplace which grows their own leaders internally
- Ongoing access to professional development
- An excellent programme for supporting provisional teachers to get their full registration
- A fund to support the wellbeing of our kaiako
- Payment support for teacher certification
- 50% off childcare for your children
- Payment of first aid renewals
- And loads more!
If you can commit to providing quality education and have a good understanding of bicultural practice then apply today.
We cater for children all day from 0–5 years of age, Monday to Friday.
Being family owned and oriented, we reflect our local community, our commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Whāriki, and the Educare vision of Learn, Laugh, Play.
To learn more about Educare please view our website.
Educare completes safety checks on all employees.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
ECE centre details
8 Fairwater Road The Grange, Warkworth
Unit 17 Grange Business Park 67 - 69 Auckland Road, Warkworth 0910