Toddlers / preschool teacher
Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child's full potential will make you an asset to our toddlers/preschool team.
Looking for a challenge to work with both toddlers and preschoolers? We have the ideal position for you. Our large centre in Botany Downs is growing and looking for that special passionate teacher who is looking for a full-time, permanent role.
This position is for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories for both toddlers and our preschoolers.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development – skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time, permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% off childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves on providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
138 Golfland Drive, Botany Downs, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632