Registered early learning teacher / bicultural leader
Our loved bicultural leader is retiring from ECE so we need a registered teacher to join our team who is passionate about cultural diversity and will lead our centre's bicultural practices.
Experience is good but desire and commitment to teaching are essential. Staff are our greatest strength and we need someone to join our amazing and dedicated team. Ongoing training and support for this rewarding environment is crucial and part of the package.
All applicants will need to be self-motivated team players who will uphold our vision, values, and philosophy. You will also need to show a history of integrity and display qualities of diplomacy, discretion, and reliability.
Teachers are expected to have demonstrated achievement or capability in the following areas:
- Be caring, compassionate, and empathetic with a genuine interest in the development of children
- Effective verbal and written communication; organisational and prioritising skills
- An ability to use a variety of teaching techniques including, but not limited to, modelling, observing, questioning, demonstrating, and reinforcing
- Physically able to take on an active, dynamic role that requires plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Have a flexible and positive attitude and be happy to work closely with others to continually improve our high standard of excellence in childcare.
If this sounds like you and you would like further information, please apply.
How to apply
Email for a full position description. Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
(06) 877 4488
ECE centre details
95 Napier Road, Havelock North
P O Box 8212, Havelock North 4130