We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and committed individual to join our team as the centre supervisor.
Our preschool is a Tongan language nest centre licensed for 20 children.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated supervisor who has a strong passion for building respectful relationships and communicating effectively.
Utilising your outstanding leadership skills, you will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day operation of the centre, with the support of management. You will take direct accountability for centre performance including family/whānau relationships and administrative tasks. To role model quality teaching practice, you will also spend some of your hours in ratio alongside your team.
The successful applicant will need:
- To be qualified and registered
- Proven success working in a leadership position
- A heart for the community
- People skills and the ability to build great relationships
- Ability to set reasonable targets for your team and celebrate when they are achieved
- Strong administration background would be desirable
- Be fluent in both Tongan and English languages
- A 'can-do' and positive attitude.
This is a full-time position and starts from February, depending on applicant availability.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today! We'd love to chat.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA51K
Tongan Tamaki Fe'ofa'aki Preschool
ECE centre details
183 A Taniwha Street, Glen Innes, Auckland
183A Taniwha Street, Glen Innes, Auckland 1072