Teachers (several vacancies)
Teaching and learning at our school (multiple Scale A positions). Due to continued roll growth, we are looking for more staff for this year.
We are located in a busy and thriving new community. Hobsonville Point is accessible by ferry from both the CBD and North Shore.
We need a junior specialist and are open to other year level specialities.
What we offer:
- Awesome kids/amazing staff
- Supportive community
- A clear vision for teaching and learning
- High-quality professional learning and coaching
- Strong pedagogical leadership
- Collaborative teaching with stunning colleagues in ILEs
- A strengths-based organisation.
In return we are looking for teachers with:
- A growth mindset
- A desire to learn
- A willingness to collaborate and see what’s possible together
- A belief in going the extra mile for our learners – because they’re worth it
- A desire to grow professional capacity and to inquire deeply into practice.
Does this sound like you?
How to apply
Please supply a covering letter and CV and a completed application pack to:
Daniel Birch, Principal
18 De Havilland Rd, Hobsonville Point, Auckland
(09) 557 0810
18 De Havilland Road, Hobsonville Point, Auckland
P O Box 84211, Westgate, Auckland, 657
View on map