Acting centre manager
6 month role for an experienced ECE professional keen for a temporary challenge! February start ideally...
As an early childhood centre manager, you will be responsible for the full cycle of business operations, ensuring the centre provides exceptional care to the children, and supporting and growing the team of wonderful educators.
We are keen to talk to experienced ECE teachers with leadership experience, who would love to try out a CM position for size.
Our centre could be the perfect opportunity for you to grow and experience a different centre without the commitment of staying for good – we are sure you would love to stay though!
To succeed in this role, can you bring the following?
- You have a fantastic and positive personal brand in the ECE sector
- Values are extremely important to how you run your centre. Are you able to champion those of our business and encourage and motivate your teams to live them?
- Proven experience in ECE and the qualification to back it up
- Exposure to the financial components of running an early childhood centre would hold you in good stead here
- Know what quality education and childcare looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our community
- Ability to empower your team and lead by example. Our children are not the only ones on an exciting learning journey. Are you ready and able to support our teachers' development?
We are very excited about finding the right person for this role, we believe this is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to positively influence and thoroughly enjoy where they work. Our centre families are wonderful and we want the absolute best for them.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA4fi
Active Explorers Hokitika
ECE centre details
180 Hampden St, Hokitika
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143