Nestled in the heart of Onehunga. We are the perfect setting for enquiring young minds and passionate teachers.
We are on the hunt for a passionate educator for our O2s Big Fish team. You will join a team of teachers who radiate energy, positivity and love teaching 36 children aged from 2 to 4-years-old.
A well-experienced, qualified teacher with excellent communication skills and positive contributions to teamwork are attributes we acknowledge. We value teachers who are dedicated, enthusiastic and full of compassion and creativity. Teachers with initiative and integrity who are eager to learn and grow in a team environment would suit this role. Experience with emergent programme planning, writing learning stories and documentation is a must.
When joining our teaching team, you will be appreciated, recognised and valued.
We will offer you:
- An external mentor who provides in-house one-on-one monthly support for provisionally and fully registered teachers
- Endless opportunities for professional development courses
- Fully funded first aid courses
- Paid staff meetings with amazing dinners provided
- A well-resourced centre to support creativity with learning experiences
- Celebrated staff birthdays (everyone gets a birthday party here)
- Fun-filled staff events and team-building opportunities throughout the year
- Free coffee Fridays! To celebrate our week.
A good command of English is a must, along with ingenuity, positivity and flexibility.
School of Fish Childcare
ECE centre details
74 Grey Street, Onehunga, Auckland
74 Grey Street, Onehunga, Auckland 1061