Babies / toddlers teacher
Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies and toddlers?
We have an immediate position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Your warm, caring kaiako experience with U2s and toddlers would be an added advantage, as well as a sense of humour and flexibility. Come and be part of our amazing family and be part of a supportive team.
Our centre is located next door to Randwick Park School on Riverton Drive, Manurewa, and is on route for local buses – a 2 minute walk from our centre. We cater for 70 children ranging from babies to 5-year-olds from many diverse cultures. Classrooms are small teams with 3 teachers per room.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development – skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time, permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% off childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves on providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres Randwick Park
ECE centre details
68 Riverton Drive, Randwick Park, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632