ECE qualified and registered teacher
We are a multicultural centre in Mangere with 38 children (O2s). We value and celebrate our cultures and appreciate diversity.
An exciting opportunity has come up at our centre for a passionate teacher to join our team.
About the role:
- Collaborative team member, sense of humour and have a passion for learning and providing a stimulating environment
- Display a high level of initiative
- Understanding of programme planning, assessment and self-review.
- Great supportive management and teaching team
- Robust appraisal and teacher registration process
- Professional development opportunities for our teachers to help them grow as leaders
- Free childcare for our staff
- Flexible hours if you are looking to work school hours OR part-time
- Regular non-contact
- Annual incentives and a competitive salary.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Anu Thippabathini, Centre Manager
(021) 103 5877
Vacancy reference #:1HA4au
Little Hearts Childcare
ECE centre details
3 Imrie Ave, Mangere, Auckland
60 Crossandra Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022