Early learning and primary educators (2 positions)
We are urgently seeking qualified ECE teachers (2 positions) for our purpose built childcare centre in Papatoetoe.
We are looking for registered teachers and team leaders who are motivated, energetic, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team with a passion for babies, infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
You should hold current teacher registration, or perhaps you are a new graduate applying for your registration.
The ideal teachers will have the following attributes:
- Caring and patient, shows respect, great team player
- Enjoy working with children and have their safety and wellbeing at heart.
- A can-do attitude and excellent communication and time management skills, with bicultural understanding, and the ability to relate to a range of people within our community
- Ability to use their initiative and able to follow instructions well
- Punctual, honest and energetic and enjoy an ever-changing and multicultural environment
- Be confident to contribute and share ideas towards building a dynamic and child focused programme
- Be a clear and confident communicator and able to liaise easily with staff and parents
- Have a caring, calm, and nurturing nature.
Our centre takes pride in offering outstanding professional development to teachers and has a team of teachers who have all come together to create an amazing team environment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA4ZM
Little Feet Childcare Centre Limited
ECE centre details
18 Kingswood Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland
P O Box 23460, Hunters Corner, Auckland 2155