ECE registered teacher
Our centre is located in Ellerslie with highly-qualified teachers lovingly caring for children aged from 5 months to 5 years. Our centre has been a family-owned and opperated for more than 10 years.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for qualified ECE teachers to join our team in our infants and toddler's facility on a full-time basis. (New graduates are welcome to apply)
We invite you to apply if you are provisionally or fully registered teacher. Someone who is flexible, enthusiastic, gentle, has great communication skills and passionate about children. We offer excellent ratios which surpass national standards. U2s have a ratio of 1:3 and O2's have 1:8.
What we offer:
We go the extra mile to meet our teachers' individual needs and as our employee your hard work will be rewarded with:
- 5 days extra annual leave
- Discounted dental treatment
- Competitive wage
- Childcare discounts
- Obtainment and renewal of Teaching Council practicing certificate fees
- Paid first aid course
- Comprehensive support programme for provisionally certificated teachers
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional and passionate team leaders who can help to provide the foundation for you to grow personally and professionally.
Visit our website or to find out more about our centre view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTMdWcYJX5g.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Adventureland Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
4a Ballarat Street, Ellerslie, Auckland
P O Box 15503, New Lynn, Auckland 0640