Qualified and certificated preschool teacher
We are looking for a teacher who is experienced, passionate and dedicated to working with our 4-year-old children in our purpose-built centre.
Children are unique individuals and are a special gift to us. At our centre we value whanaungatanga (relationships) and believe it is the foundation for all learning. We feel heart-led practice is the key to relationships and partnerships and is based on trust and respectful open and honest communication. When these genuine and reciprocal relationships are established, our centre becomes a safe and secure place for children, whānau and teachers.
Respect, whanaungatanga, manaakitanga underpin our practice. We value developing strong relationships within the team, and with our families and whānau.
Do you have the following attributes?
- Flexibility and the ability to work well in a team
- A kind, nurturing nature that is friendly and open
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Good initiative
- Experience with programme planning, learning stories, self-review and regular documentation
- Confidence in communication with parents about their child’s day and other important information and being able to develop strong professional relationships with all parents and whānau.
- Subsidised childcare
- Ongoing professional development
- Great ratios
- Regular non-contact
- Regular staff meetings
- First aid certification
- Competitive remuneration
- Paid day off for your birthday
- 5 weeks' annual leave after 5 years' continuous service.
You need to be available 5 days a week and have some flexibility with hours. Prior experience would be good but we can be flexible for the right person.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA4XQ
ECE centre details
373 Thames Street, Morrinsville
P O Box 396, Morrinsville 3340