We are seeking an experienced early childhood professional to take on the role of centre manager at our wonderful, centrally located, early childhood service. Our well-resourced, light and spacious centre caters for up to 46 children in 2 separate, age-grouped rooms that share a fabulous, courtyard garden and playground.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to inspire and guide a team
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A thorough understanding of Te Whāriki and play-based learning
- A commitment to respectful education and care practices
- Knowledge of ECE regulations and licensing criteria
- An understanding of internal evaluation processes
- An aptitude for business management.
An NZQA recognised ECE qualification and a current practising certificate are essential for this role.
We offer a friendly and supportive working environment with spacious and well-resourced staff facilities, leadership support from experienced ECE practitioners and opportunities to grow your career.
If this sounds like a role you'd enjoy then we'd love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
79/1 Kent Terrace, Mount Victoria, Wellington
P O Box 30867, Lower Hutt 5040