ECE qualified registered kaiako
Due to an increase in occupancy our centre is currently seeking a passionate ECE qualified and registered (provisional or full) teacher to join our friendly, professional team. Our ideal candidate will have experience working with children from ages 0 to 5 years. Our childcare centre provides education and care programmes to children aged 0 to 5 years and is licensed for up to 110 children per day.
You’ll be part of an exciting programme and be well-supported by a fantastic team of head teachers and business manager.
- We are looking for passionate and energetic, qualified teachers to join our dedicated team who can create a fun environment incorporating educational programmes based on children’s interests that assist in our children’s development and providing high-quality care and education for our children
- Use a variety of teaching techniques including modelling, observing, questioning, demonstrating, and reinforcing
- Plan, carry out, and develop appropriate activities and experiences that are inviting and nurturing for every child in harmony with the centre’s philosophy – promote diversity and acceptance in interactions and attitudes
- A strong understanding of programme planning, assessment, evaluations and self-review
- Willingness to work in a flexible learning environment is essential.
What are we looking for?
- Warm, friendly and energetic
- Reliable and flexible
- Uses initiative and common sense
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As our employee you’ll enjoy a great wage including 2 hours of non-contact per week, a uniform, extensive support and guidance, childcare discounts, paid staff meetings, sick days, training incentives and further opportunities to grow your career!
- Professional development opportunities
- Highly respected organisation
- Supportive and encouraging team environment
- Succeed with quality support and development.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Priya, Business Manager/Director or Anouk Wilkie, Centre Administrator
29 Gilchrist St, Hamilton
(021) 0249 3615 or (07) 850 9281
Vacancy reference #:1HA4Ji
Twinkle Toes Educare - Rotokauri
ECE centre details
29 Gilchrist Street, Hamilton
86 Huntington Drive, Huntington, Hamilton 3210