Learning support coordinator
Heretaunga Intermediate and Camberley School have been allocated one new learning support coordinator role within the Ngā Hau e Whā Kāhui Ako, Hastings West.
The LSC role may come with a unit.
You will be working with students, teachers, whānau and agencies to support the learning of our students within Heretaunga Intermediate and Camberley School, and across our Kāhui Ako.
To be considered for the position, applicants need to be experienced, registered teachers and have:
- Demonstrated the ability to work successfully with students who have learning support needs in the classroom
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the learning support system and the agencies in the region that support our students
- Leadership/influencing skills and experience and the ability to form culturally responsive relationships at a school(s) and Kāhui Ako level
- Ability to support teachers and whānau and engage others in working collaboratively to meet the needs of students with learning support needs
- An understanding of Te Ao Māori and working in culturally appropriate ways with our diverse students and whānau
- A current practising certificate and relevant teaching qualification
- Have meet the professional standards relevant to their current position.
260 Orchard Road, Hastings
260 Orchard Road, Camberley, Hastings, 4120
View on map