Our Wellington CBD early learning centre is on the hunt for an exceptional centre manager. A new year, a new job, apply now.
This is an outstanding centre manager opportunity for you to bring your strong leadership and operational management skills to build an amazing teaching team and an engaging environment for children.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to create an environment where children's interests and strengths are developed and shared with their whānau
- Managing day-to-day centre operations, including staffing, enrolments and marketing
- Recruiting, inducting, leading and developing a high-quality team
- Managing financial and occupancy goals.
Skills and experience:
- ECE qualified (Bachelor or Diploma of Teaching) and fully certificated teacher
- Highly skilled in building strong relationships with parents and attracting new families
- Strong experience in leading and inspiring a teaching team
- Initiative, desire and passion for quality practice standards and commitment to the principles of Te Whāriki
- Strong community engagement experience.
In choosing to work for us, you will enjoy the benefits of working with a large, respected organisation making a difference for children, whānau and communities.
- Competitive salary
- Quality mentoring and professional development support from a well-established leadership team
- Generous professional time
- Discounted childcare
- Wellness programme, discounts with health providers.
ECE centre details
74 Webb Street, Te Aro, Wellington
P O Box 6434, Marion Square, Wellington 6141