Middle school teacher
Roll growth opportunity.
Our rapidly growing school is looking for an energised, quality teacher for 2020.
If you would like to be part of our future-focused and dynamic team, this is an opportunity for you.
The key attributes of our teachers:
- Have a great sense of humour
- A deep pedagogical knowledge of the New Zealand Curriculum
- Belief and experience in collaborative practice – knowing that we can achieve great things together!
- Risk taker
- Culturally responsive
- Understand the future demands of 21st century education
- Forward, outside the box thinking
- Solutions based
- Go the extra mile for our learners – because they’re worth it.
See your experience and creativity valued in an environment where everyone’s voice is heard and respected.
Does working in a school where there are no team leaders excite you? Intrigued by the potential to lead areas you are passionate about in the school?
A growing new school has many opportunities for leadership depending on experience.
Please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour of the school. Read our shared vision, as this guides all that we do at our school.
181 Walters Road, Takanini, Auckland
181 Walters Road, Takanini, 2110
View on map