In-home childcare visiting teacher
Are you passionate about home-based childcare and enjoy variety and flexible working conditions, and providing professional leadership and support to educators/nannies and au pairs.
This 20 hours per week position is based in Lower Hutt and requires someone to travel around the Wellington region. Car and phone provided.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An EC teaching qualification (minimum Dip Tch (ECE))
- Current full NZ Teaching Council practising certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of professional practice in early childhood education
- Experience in leading adults, including mentoring and coaching
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload with excellent time management
- Self-motivation and is enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- A full, clean NZ driver's licence
- Experience with learning stories, programme planning and some administration
- Computer skills are an absolute must.
Our main purpose is to provide high-quality early childhood education and care that is consistent and results in delivering high-quality learning experiences for our children.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA3gc
ECE centre details
23 Cornwall Street, Lower Hutt
P O Box 30871, Lower Hutt 5040