Early learning educator
Are you a qualified, registered ECE teacher with a passion for teaching and learning? We are looking for a loving and caring teacher to join our team from mid-February 2020.
At our centre we believe in reflecting God’s love through every aspect of our centre and delivering high-quality care and education for children underpinned by Christian principles.
We provide a programme of play-based learning that is based around our Christian philosophy and values. This is designed to empower children to gain the most from their early childhood years in a fun, warm and caring environment. We offer a spacious learning environment in a semirural location with fantastic views, playground, car parking and all within a supportive teacher and whānau community.
We require a person with the following attributes:
- Fully qualified and registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Knowledge of the ECE curriculum, regulations, policies and procedures
- Good sound knowledge of programme planning, self-review, and learning journeys
- Able to be proactive in providing stimulating environments for children
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a small and supportive team
- Can be flexible.
In return, we will offer you:
- A brilliant and caring tight-knit team to work with
- A supportive whānau community
- The support of the Board of Trustees
- Competitive wages and well-balanced lifestyle
- Professional and passionate centre manager to help provide the foundation for you to grow personally and professionally.
We look forward to meeting you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
ECE centre details
391 Te Mata Road, Havelock North
P O Box 8904, Havelock North 4157