Our preschool is nestled among the main school campus, offering secluded, tree-lined outdoor spaces and a spacious indoor environment. We are well-resourced and provide a rich learning environment for the children who attend, supported by excellent teacher:child ratios.
The successful applicant will possess excellent communication skills, be a team player and have well-developed skills for working empathetically with others. A passion for early literacy and numeracy will be an advantage.
An NZQA recognised early childhood qualification and a current full practising certificate are required.
If you join our team, you will enjoy:
- A small, supportive, professional team environment
- Excellent remuneration and a generous annual leave allowance
- Support for ongoing training and professional development
- Funded first aid and teacher certification renewals
- Regular, rostered non-contact (release) time
- A strong focus on staff wellbeing.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the teaching staff application form available on our website and enclose a covering letter and your CV to:
(04) 566 4089
Chilton St James Preschool - Waterloo
ECE centre details
124 Waterloo Road, Lower Hutt CBD, Lower Hutt
P O Box 30090, Lower Hutt 5040