Reggio-inspired qualified educator
We are seeking a qualified ECE teacher who can be part of an outstanding team in our year old privately-owned centre. We are passionate about the philosophies of Emmi Pikler and Reggio Emilia. We are a centre who truly values empowering all staff to genuinely reflect, learn, and collaborate with each other. If you love researching with children, as they unfold their curiosity and inquisitiveness through collaborative enquiry, get in touch with us.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for learning and building respectful collaborative relationships
- Amazing listening and communication skills
- Working knowledge of the practices and philosophy of Reggio Emilia
- The ability to inspire the team to collaborate, reflect and work with a shared leadership practice
- The ability to plan holistically for individual children and groups of children
- An understanding of the importance of beauty, natural resources and attention to detail
- Be a fully registered qualified teacher.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA2tU
ECE centre details
429 Great South Road, Papakura, Auckland
P O Box 15503, New Lynn, Auckland 0640