ECE qualified teacher
We are a unique, community-trust-managed rural centre which is located 45km north of Napier. We are licensed for 30 children aged 0–5 years and operate Monday, Wednesday and Friday during term times. (We are closed over school holidays). Our facilities include a wonderful outdoor space (orchard, vegetables, chickens etc), a large inside area, teacher/staff space and administration area.
We are looking for a passionate and professional ECE registered teacher to join our current team of teachers, who will work closely with the board of trustees, parents and the community.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- BEd/Dip Tch (ECE) and be a fully registered teacher
- Commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi, te reo and Tikanga Māori
- Strong understanding of programme planning, self-review and assessment
- Passion for mentoring and developing others using current pedagogical knowledge
- Ensure a high-quality (ECE) programme, which is relevant to the community
- A mature, personable and positive attitude.
Applicants for this position must have a NZ residency and full licence.
How to apply
Email/post your cover letter, CV and relevant written references (if available) to:
Snr Teacher, Box 104, Tutira 4162
(06) 839 7818
Vacancy reference #:1HA2tN
Tutira Early Childhood Centre
ECE centre details
3847 State Highway 2, Tutira
P O Box 104, Tutira, Hawkes Bay 4162