Qualified registered teacher – infants
We are searching for a passionate, qualified and experienced ECE professional to work with our infants and toddlers.
We are a privately-owned centre in the grounds of North Shore Hospital for staff children; we are a community within the DHB. We are passionate about the philosophies of Emmi Pikler, Reggio Emilia, and the Virtues Project and we hold strong to the virtues of kindness and respect. We are a centre that truly values empowering all staff to genuinely reflect, learn, and collaborate with each other.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience and interest in working with this unique age group
- Have a working knowledge of primary caregiving
- Have a passion for learning and building respectful collaborative relationships
- Have some working knowledge of Emmi Pikler's practices
- Have great observation skills and be able to document learning to all stakeholders
- Be willing to work full-time. Our youngest citizens deserve full-time attention.
- A great supportive management team
- Lots of ongoing PD from the likes of Pennie Brownlee and Kimberley Crisp
- Encouragement to think outside the box, try new ideas
- A place to laugh and have fun, we believe in 'Nothing without joy'
- Weekly rostered non-contact
- A centre that values transition into the centre of families, nothing with haste!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA2k_
Takapuna Learning Space
ECE centre details
124 Shakespeare Road, Milford, Auckland
20 Northboro Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622