Learning support coordinator
We are seeking an experienced, fully registered teacher for a new position as learning support coordinator.
The successful applicant will be based at Te Kopuru School but the role will also involve working collaboratively with the other schools and LSCs within the Northern Wairoa Kāhui Ako.
The position will provide an opportunity for the successful applicant to work with students, whānau, teachers and outside agencies to support and enhance students' learning and progress.
To be considered for the position, applicants will be registered teachers and have:
- Demonstrated successful experience in working with students and young people with learning support needs in the classroom
- A sound knowledge, commitment to, and understanding of, the learning support system and the learning support action plan priorities
- The ability to engage at a school and Kāhui Ako leadership level
- Influencing skills at a working level within a school and the wider Kāhui Ako
- An understanding and knowledge of culturally responsive and relational pedagogy is essential
- A current teaching practising certificate and relevant teaching qualification
- Met professional standards relevant to their current position.
This position commences term 1, 2020.
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
Box 20, Te Kopuru
(09) 439 1802
Vacancy reference #:1HA2kZ
Norton Street, Te Kopuru
P O Box 20, Te Kopuru, 341
View on map