Qualifed teacher O2s
One of our wonderful teachers is heading off on long term maternity leave in December. She will be returning into a part-time position.
Are you an experienced ECE teacher looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for a dedicated, energetic and nurturing registered teacher to join our O2s team.
We are a privately-owned centre that has respect for our teachers and values their dedication and hard work. We are licensed for 44 children in 2 age-appropriate rooms in the heart of Hillcrest, Hamilton.
Our O2s room is a home-like, inviting space for children. Our teachers are passionate educators who follow the children’s interests. We embrace the environment as the third teacher and place emphasis on providing a calm, safe, natural, and authentic environment that supports children’s development.
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- The ability to build relationships with the team, children and parents
- Your passion to support and drive curriculum design and innovation will be evident in your own daily practice
- To have exceptional teaching practice and contribute to all elements of planning and internal evaluation
- To be part of an effective, communicative and high-performing team.
In return for your passion and skills you will receive:
- Support and mentoring for registered teachers
- Professional development opportunities
- Remuneration appropriate to your skills and experience
- A teaching team who are professional and dedicated
- An enjoyable, fun working environment
- Discount on childcare (if applicable)
- Flexible start date of either this year or January.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter and CV to:
109 Cambridge Rd, Hillcrest, Hamilton 3216
(021) 599 875
ECE centre details
109 Cambridge Road, Hillcrest, Hamilton
Curious Cubs Early learning Centre 109 Cambridge Road, Hillcrest, Hamilton 3216