Qualifed teacher O2s
One of our wonderful teachers is heading off on long term maternity leave in December. She will be returning into a part-time position.
Are you an experienced ECE teacher looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for a dedicated, energetic and nurturing registered teacher to join our O2s team.
We are a privately-owned centre that has respect for our teachers and values their dedication and hard work. We are licensed for 44 children in 2 age-appropriate rooms in the heart of Hillcrest, Hamilton.
Our O2s room is a home-like, inviting space for children. Our teachers are passionate educators who follow the children’s interests. We embrace the environment as the third teacher and place emphasis on providing a calm, safe, natural, and authentic environment that supports children’s development.
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- The ability to build relationships with the team, children and parents
- Your passion to support and drive curriculum design and innovation will be evident in your own daily practice
- To have exceptional teaching practice and contribute to all elements of planning and internal evaluation
- To be part of an effective, communicative and high-performing team.
In return for your passion and skills you will receive:
- Support and mentoring for registered teachers
- Professional development opportunities
- Remuneration appropriate to your skills and experience
- A teaching team who are professional and dedicated
- An enjoyable, fun working environment
- Discount on childcare (if applicable)
- Flexible start date of either this year or January.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter and CV to:
109 Cambridge Rd, Hillcrest, Hamilton 3216
(021) 599 875
Curious Cubs Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
109 Cambridge Road, Hillcrest, Hamilton
Curious Cubs Early learning Centre 109 Cambridge Road, Hillcrest, Hamilton 3216