This could be the fresh ECE teaching opportunity you are looking for in 2020!
This kindergarten team are now seeking an ECE qualified and fully certificated teacher to join them in this sought-after teaching position. Like us, you will be passionate about teaching and helping children to realise their potential.
Tamariki and whānau are at the heart of everything we do. Our aim is to empower every child to be a confident and capable learner. We embrace and celebrate the rich cultural diversity of our local community, through strong relationships with children and families. We are all about learning through play and nurturing children's natural curiosity, imagination and interests in a caring and supportive environment.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- A motivated, enthusiastic and positive team player
- Experienced working in a multicultural setting, with strong understanding of and commitment to te reo, Te Ao and Tikanga Māori
- Passionate about play-based learning and nurturing children's interests, imagination and uniqueness
- Experienced with enquiry-based and project learning, the Reggio philosophy, and positive guidance strategies
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and in writing, with a warm and welcoming personality
- Skilled in planning, assessment and documentation
- Competent using ICT as a teaching tool, and able to create engaging, authentic and meaningful learning stories for each child.
We encourage applicants to visit and meet the team. Just call to make a time, and we look forward to welcoming you. To find out more about Don Buck Kindergarten, click here.
Please use the link provided to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
The terms and conditions of this position are set out in the Kindergarten Teachers', Head Teachers', and Senior Teachers' Collective Agreement 2017-2019
Note: Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
ECE centre details
124 A Don Buck Road, Massey, Auckland
P O Box 6933, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141