We are seeking a teacher to join our kohanga reo whānau, on Massey Campus, Palmerston North.
This is a 35–40 hours position. Applications are sought from applicants who possess the following:
- Fluency in te reo Māori and Tikanga
- Able to work effectively with other staff members and whanau
- Willingness to upskill and participate in professional development
- Actively and positively engage with our mokopuna
- An early years teaching degree.
In return we offer an excellent working environment and opportunity for personal and professional development.
All applicants will be required to undergo a formal reference and police vetting check. Please include in your application an application form, CV, 3 current referees, verified copies of any qualifications that you may hold and a verified copy of your birth certificate or driver's licence or photo identification. Please do not send any originals.
Interview dates to be negotiated.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA2dQ
ECE centre details
Drysdale, Massey University, Palmerston North
P O Box 38741, Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt 5045