Learning support coordinators (4 positions)
The Te Angiangi and Ruahine Kãhui Ako are seeking 4 learning support coordinators.
These roles will:
- Support students through building an inclusive school or kura and cluster environment which encourages participation, progress and successful transitions
- Support kaiako/teachers in schools and kura to lift their capability to better meet the needs of learners, and to strengthen their connections with early learning services
- Support parents and whānau to build better relationships of understanding around learning support and establishing points of contact if needed
- Work alongside other LSCs across the cluster and connect with the learning support facilitator and wider agencies e.g. Oranga Tamariki, to access services and resources to support learners
- Work with school or kura leadership team to influence and encourage them about ensuring the needs of all students receive the appropriate support to enhance their learning and progress.
Terms and conditions:
The terms and conditions of these appointments are contained in the Primary Teachers’ Collective Agreement or Secondary Teachers’ Collective Agreement
Essential knowledge and skills are required for this role and are contained in the role description
1071 Argyll Road, Otane
1071 Argyll Road RD 1, Otane, 4276
View on map