Y7–8 Māori bilingual teacher
We require a full-time kaiako for our level 1 rumaki reo. The applicant will need to be fluent in te reo.
We can offer you:
- A Y7–8 class of loving, bilingual children!
- A full-time kaiawhina in your room
- Fantastic resources to support your creative genius including a school pool and healthy curriculum budgets!
- Colleagues with a good sense of humour who enjoy working within a whānau-oriented environment
- Opportunities to develop your pedagogy, to be part of developing our future-focused curriculum
- Google platform
- A well-established PB4L framework that supports student behaviour at school
- A school that prioritises cultural identity, language and culture
- Opportunity to apply for the Voluntary Bonding Scheme.
- Supportive colleagues
- Single cell classrooms – although, across Te Whatitoka Rimu o te Whanau Kahurangi, we work in a very whānau-oriented environment.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- NZ practising certificate
- Organisational skills
- Commitment to raising student achievement
- High expectations
- A sense of humour
- Something special about themselves that can be added to our already highly successful team.
This role is suitable for all levels of experience.
Beginning teachers are well-supported.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA2SQ
Kelvin Road, Papakura
74 Kelvin Road, Papakura, 2110
View on map