Learning support coordinator
The school Board of Trustees is seeking a learning support coordinator.
This role will:
- Support students through building an inclusive school or kura and cluster environment which encourages participation, progress and successful transitions
- Support kaiako/teachers in schools and kura to lift their capability to better meet the needs of learners, and to strengthen their connections with early learning services
- Support parents and whānau to build better relationships of understanding around learning support and establishing points of contact if needed
- Work alongside other LSCs across the cluster and connect with the learning support facilitator and wider agencies, e.g. Oranga Tamariki, to access services and resources to support learners
- Work with the school or kura leadership team to influence and encourage them to ensure the needs of all students receive the appropriate support to enhance their learning and progress.
Vardon School will be the base school for this position and the successful applicant will work 4 days a week at Vardon School and one day at Crawshaw School.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA2Cs
36 Cunningham Road, Beerescourt, Hamilton
36 Cunningham Road, Beerescourt, Hamilton, 3200
View on map