Learning needs coordinator
Position beginning 28 January 2020.
Our motto/vision is: We are climbing high, ready for life. Kei te piki tatou e piki ana, rite mo te ora.
We are seeking a person with a strong team ethic and background in education to help our tamariki climb high.
Team includes tamariki, kaiako including DP with responsibility for learning needs, kaiawhina, whānau, support agencies and our Totaranui Kāhui Ako.
Our school has a weekly satellite class for the deaf (Van Asch College) and strong support systems for ASD tamariki and tamariki with high anxiety. We are a PB4L school.
- Are a relationship builder and team person
- Are able to liaise and communicate effectively with outside agencies
- Are flexible and adaptable as this role develops
- Have an understanding of needs of more able tamariki and those with learning needs
- Have a sound background in learning needs and related data collection and use
- Can assist in developing and maintaining learning support programmes and register.
… then this is your opportunity to be part of a great team.
How to apply
For an application pack contact Pauline. Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Pauline Prescott, Office Manager
51 Prestons Rd, Redwood, Christchurch 8051
(03) 352 6739
51 Prestons Road, Redwood, Christchurch
51 Prestons Road, Redwood, Christchurch, 8051
View on map