We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified and registered (provisional/or full) ECE teacher to join our dedicated team. We need a special teacher who will make a significant positive contribution to our team in helping to achieve great learning outcomes with children.
We are a privately owned kindergarten in Cockle Bay (east Auckland) with an excellent reputation. The hours of work will be 9am–3.30pm each day. We don't close for school holidays apart from 3 weeks over Christmas.
For success in this role, you will be:
- Passionate about children and their development
- Knowledgeable of Te Whāriki, with strengths in planning, assessment and documentation
- Skilled in building strong relationships with tamariki and whānau
- Someone who brings a sense of fun to engaging in play with tamariki
- Fully committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, and able to apply your experience to inform and lead bicultural practice
- Interested and experienced in transition-to-school programmes
- A collaborative, positive and reliable team player, able to take the initiative and work together towards the shared vision and goals for our kindergarten.
Immediate start available.
We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA23c
Cockle Bay Private Kindergarten
ECE centre details
17 Cockle Bay Road, Cockle Bay, Auckland
17 Cockle Bay Road, Cockle Bay, South Auckland 2014