We are looking for a fabulous ECE qualified and NZ registered kaiako (provisional or full) to join our whānau.
If you are:
- A driven, self-motivated learner, leader and doer
- A kind, respectful and thoughtful person
- Reflective, articulate and creative
- Passionate about the outdoors, nature and animals
- An advocate for children’s play.
We can offer you:
- The immersion into a culture of ako, whanaungatanga, manaakitanga and kaitiakitanga
- Quality professional development and daily/weekly non-contact time
- Small group size, 25 tamariki per day and a small kindy team of 4 with the benefits of 2 teams collaborating
- Hours, annual leave and remuneration that are conducive to a better work-life balance 33–34 hours per week over 5 days, with 5 weeks' annual leave increasing to 6 weeks after 2 years
- An incredible community who embrace whānau engagement and play.
We are a unique nature based, semirural service, please check us out on Facebook or at www.henwoodkindy.co.nz
Start date is around 10 February but could be 2 weeks earlier.
ECE centre details
245 Henwood Road, Bell Block, New Plymouth
245 Henwood Road RD2, Bell Block, New Plymouth 4372