Senior ECE teacher
Are you a qualified, registered ECE teacher with a passion for teaching and learning? We are looking for a loving and caring teacher to join our team from term 1, 2020.
We believe in quality care and education for children in the context of modern Christian principles as we believe that 'children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him' (Psalm 127.3 NLT).
We provide a programme of play and learning that is based on Christian philosophy and values that is designed to encourage children to gain the most from their early childhood years in a fun, warm and caring environment. We offer a spacious learning environment and fantastic playground, within a supportive teacher and parent community.
We require a person (term-times only) with the following attributes:
- Fully qualified and registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Knowledge of the ECE curriculum, regulations, policies and procedures
- Good sound knowledge of programme planning, self-review, and learning journeys
- Able to be proactive in providing stimulating environments for children
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a small and supportive team
- A can-do and solution-based attitude
- Able to build on community links.
In return, we will offer you:
- A wonderful tight-knit team to work with
- A supportive parent community
- The support of a well-established and experienced board of trustees
- Competitive salary and well-balanced lifestyle
- Professional and passionate centre manager to help provide the foundation for you to grow personally and professionally.
Applications will be processed as they are received. All applications must reach us ASAP. We look forward to meeting you.
How to apply
Please apply along with a cover letter and CV to:
Kim James, Centre Manager
(09) 575 2971
Vacancy reference #:1HA1tD
Glendowie Christian Kindergarten
ECE centre details
197 Riddell Road, Glendowie, Auckland
197 Riddell Road, Glendowie, Auckland 1071