ECE registered team leader
Kia Ora teachers.
Are you ready to step up and want to challenge yourself in leadership role?
Our preschool in Glenfield, North Shore, Auckland, is seeking a registered teacher to join us from 13 January 2020.
Being privately owned, you can expect something different when you apply to work here. We offer opportunities for growth through our professional growth and development programme supported by an educational leader. You will be working in our new purpose-built center with our 2½–6-year old’s, with trained experienced Montessori teachers.
If you are passionate about Montessori but don't have a qualification, we will be very supportive of your Montessori training.
You will lead a small team and develop close relationships with children, other team members and whānau. You will share responsibility for the children’s learning, curriculum planning, self-reviews, PD planning and general running of the classroom, with support from the team and management.
To succeed in this role, can you bring the following?
- ECE qualified/ provisional and hold current teaching registration
- Solid experience as an ECE professional – ready to step up to a bigger role
- Positive and proactive attitude to learning and growing your professional practice
- Know what quality education looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our community
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance, ongoing quality PD and extra benefits!
If you want to see what this centre can offer and learn more about us, please apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Please email your CV and direct enquiries to:
17 Chartwell Ave, Glenfield, North Shore, Auckland
(021) 369 854
Aranui Montessori Preschool
ECE centre details
17 Chartwell Avenue, Glenfield, Auckland
17 Chartwell Avenue, Glenfield, Auckland 0629