We are committed to providing quality care and education in a nurturing home environment and are seeking a qualified early childhood teacher to work alongside and support our educators, families and children throughout West Auckland.
Applicants must be/have:
- A great work ethic
- A fully or provisionally registered teacher in NZ
- Minimum of DipTch (ECE)
- Flexible and good at communicating
- Ability to work with both children and adults
- A teacher who wants a varied role
- Great organisational skills and time management skills
- Ability to relate comfortably with people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures.
30 hours, increasing to 37½ hours. Company car provided.
Position to start January 2020.
Nurtured at Home - Auckland 4
ECE centre details
1 E Cain Road, Penrose, Auckland
P O Box 12375, Chartwell, Hamilton