Early childhood teacher
We are seeking a full-time or part-time (job share) qualified early childhood educator to join our fun and committed team in our family-owned, boutique centre situated in the heart of St Heliers.
If you enjoy small group settings, purposeful learning, beautiful environments, and working within a friendly, like-minded team then we would love to hear from you.
Our teaching team:
- Ratios 1:3 infants, 1:4 toddlers
- 3 hours paid weekly team-planning time plus an extra 3 hours per fortnight for team leaders
- Regular paid PD
- Qualified teaching teams
- Experienced mentors
- Leadership development programme.
- ERO rating 4 – Very Well Placed
- High-quality programme and resources
- Reggio and RIE/Pikler philosophies
- Established 33 years, family-owned
- Community-focused, charitable and sustainable practices.
- A day off for your birthday!
- Extra sick leave
- Registration fees paid
- Staff wellness programme
- Financial wellbeing programme
- Staff rewards and discount.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA1Zh
ECE centre details
114-116 Maskell Street, St Heliers, Auckland
P O Box 54065, The Marina, Manukau 2144