Due to our continually growing roll, we are on the lookout for a superstar registered teacher. If you are wanting to work in a small centre with family values then look no further. We are wanting to find the right fit for our centre and someone who is looking to be part of a team that grows together. We are family owned and have a supportive structure in place to help the team grow. Job share optional.
Our offer to you:
- A well-balanced lifestyle
- A supportive management team
- A dedicated and committed team to work with
- Professional development
- The chance to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success individually and as a team
- A place to share your ideas and influence the practices linked to all policies, procedures and regulations
- Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective programme planning, documentation and reflection
- Exposure and development in ECE management for your next step up
- Subsidised childcare
- Half a day off as a gift for your birthday.
...and much more.
Applicants must be:
- Reliable and flexible
- Motivated and energetic
- Able to show initiative
- Have a caring, respectful attitude towards children.
We are also looking for both registered and unregistered relievers, who are an important part of our centre.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA1U7
Ngatea Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
65 Hayward Road, Ngatea
621a Richardson Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland