Catholic, state-integrated, U5.
Our school is a high-performing school with a roll of 300 pupils in Y1–6, which embraces and celebrates its rich cultural diversity and its willingness to continually strive for improvement.
We are looking for a new leader of our school to build on the wonderful work of our recently promoted principal after 9 years of leadership.
This is a tagged position and a willingness and ability to take part in religious instruction, appropriate to the special character of the school, is a condition of appointment.
This position commences term 1, 2020 or as negotiated.
The board of trustees looks forward to receiving applications from an experienced educational leader with:
- A demonstrated faith-filled and active Catholic life
- Visionary, future-focused leadership with a passion for Catholic education and continual improvement
- A consultative and collaborative approach, engaging with students, staff and the community
- Inspiring and inclusive people leadership, who empowers, delegates, grows leadership in others and leads the experienced team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- An approachable manner, involved in school life, a role model who lives the school values of Mana, Aroha and Pono
- A strong commitment to te reo/Tikanga Māori and is culturally responsive
- The willingness to work closely with our parish.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA1P6
St Patrick's School (Invercargill)
161 Metzger Street, Georgetown, Invercargill
161 Metzger Street, Heidelberg, Invercargill, 9812
View on map