Qualified ECE teacher
Due to increasing roll numbers, we are looking for a qualified (or near qualified) teacher to work with us in our junior room, part-time or full-time considered. Our junior room caters for children from 0–3.
Our centre is inspired by the Pikler, RIE and Reggio practices and our approach emphasises treating children with respect. We aim to provide a peaceful environment for the child that is physically safe, cognitively challenging and emotionally nurturing so that children can learn and explore the world in their own way.
Are you interested in:
- Providing responsive, calm and reassuring relationships?
- Working in an environment where ongoing mentoring, growth and support is valued and offered?
- Building strong, responsive and reciprocal, warm, family-like relationships with whānau?
- Having a paid day off work for your birthday?
- Getting discounted childcare?
- Having your first aid and teacher registration paid for?
If this would be of interest to you, please apply.
Please note, applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA1NM
Apples Childcare and Learning Centre Onehunga
ECE centre details
20 Cameron Street, Onehunga, Auckland
P O Box 26095, Epsom, Auckland 1344