Visiting teacher coordinator
We are looking for a qualified ECE visiting teacher/coordinator to join our home-based childcare team in South Auckland. This is a permanent part-time position (30 hours). Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If you are passionate about home-based childcare, you will enjoy this role providing professional leadership and support to home-based educators and children.
We seek someone who has:
- An early childhood teaching qualification (BEd/Dip Tch (ECE) Level 7 with registration)
- Current NZ practising certificate
- Current first aid certificate
- A good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Full or restricted NZ driver's licence
- An indepth knowledge and understanding of Te Whāriki, self-review, understanding of professional practice and internal evaluation
- Experience in coaching and mentoring educators is a plus but not necessary.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA1Ey
ECE centre details