Registered qualified early childhood teacher
We are looking for a passionate registered qualified early childhood teacher to join our centre's community.
Someone who has a passion in empowering children and their whānau, while working alongside a dedicated, hard-working and knowledgeable small team, to achieve positive outcomes for children and their whānau.
We are a privately owned, small mixed-aged centre, based in Clive.
Please see link below for findings of our latest ERO Report.
What we can offer you:
- An inspirational supportive fun-loving teaching team
- We are a stand-alone centre so each teacher’s vision and individuality is valued and supported
- Our hands-on director means we are able to foster and support your individual requirements in a timely manner
- We cherish our teacher’s, children and parents at this centre in a respectful, inclusive manner
- We will support you to reach your full potential
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
- Full payment of teacher registration and first aid
- Eight days of sick leave per year.
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- New Zealand registered ECE teacher
- Team player
- Fun-loving and enthusiastic
- Eager to share your ideas and work as part of a fabulous team.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA13p
ECE centre details
127 Main Road, Clive
72 Shrimpton Road, Haumoana, Hawkes Bay 4102