Zero waste educator
Tēnā koutou e rau rangatira mā. Interested in creating change? So many of our environmental issues are due to our social behaviours . Therefore, education is a big part of 'behaviour change' leading to positive environmental outcomes. Would you like to get involved?
We are looking for a 0.5 FTE Waikato based zero waste educator to join our creative, fun and passionate team.
Do you have:
- Experience in classroom behaviour management and teaching strategies
- An appreciation and basic understanding of te reo Māori & te Ao Māori (Whakapapa ki a Papatūānuku)
- Commitment to and practice of sustainability and zero waste kaupapa
- The ability to engage with all ages and levels in primary and intermediate school, Y0–8
- Your own transportation and are able to drive.
And, most of all, are you inspiring, motivational, creative and even entertaining?
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA13R
Xtreme Zero Waste - Raglan