Early learning educator
Do you have the X-Factor?
If you are a dedicated teacher wanting to join an enthusiastic team of teachers who are eager to create the best learning environment for tamariki in Gisborne, then look no further!
We are looking for a qualified registered ECE teacher for our early learning centre.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start.
Key attributes include:
- The ability to uphold Our Code Our Standards in all aspects maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Managing day-to-day quality teaching practices and proven documentation of learning for tamariki
- Acknowledge Te Tiriti O Waitangi and Māori as tangata whenua
- Have a basic knowledge in tikanga and te reo to support our team in maintaining a bicultural perspective
- Be committed, enthusiastic and willing to be part of an intimate team who strive to give tamariki the best start in education.
Pay will be based around experience and certification.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA11f
Bizzy Bodz Early Learning Centre Gisborne
ECE centre details
804 Gladstone Road, Te Hapara, Gisborne
P O Box 53, Whitford, South Auckland 2149