We are looking for a Y6–7, part-time teacher (0.6, 3 days per week) for the entirety of 2020.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly effective classroom practitioner
- Be a restorative practitioner focused on building and maintaining positive relationships with students, whānau and staff
- Be proactive and deliberate in relationship building activities
- Be reliable, punctual and prepared to go above and beyond 8am–4pm
- Work cooperatively with classroom teachers
- Have high expectations for all students.
Strengths and understanding of restorative practice, PB4L, Te Ao Māori and the ability to implement advantageous.
Please list clearly any extracurricular strengths you will bring to our school.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter, CV (including the contact details of 3 referees) and direct enquiries to:
Tony Howe, Principal
Church St, Opotiki 3122
(07) 315 6362
80-88 Church Street, Opotiki
Church Street, Opotiki, 3122
View on map