Certified ECE teacher
Family-oriented and experienced teaching team. Modern purpose-built centre – come visit!
Motivated / fun / creative / resourceful / calm / great communicator – are you the new team member we are looking for?
Our centre is a spacious, purpose-built centre, right next to a beautiful reserve – we see ourselves as very lucky! We are looking for someone to cover parental leave from November for 12 months.
You will love being a teacher in our centre with the support of our centre manager who is a strong relationship builder and really knows how to motivate her team. This position is in our Kowhai room, which caters for children 3–4 years. Here we have a flexible programme that is very supportive of individual needs – all in a centre with a wonderful indoor-outdoor flow.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A qualification and NZ teacher registration
- A creative thinker – someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team
- A teacher who values relationships with whānau/families, loves community projects
- A professional who values team support, working collaboratively, and supporting each other
- The ability to build rapport with ease, and a passion for children's learning.
We are very open to have you come in for a visit to get the feel of the centre first. The fit has to be right for everyone and we want the process to be relaxed and personable.
How to apply
Let me know with a confidential application directly at email@example.com. Direct enquiries to::
(09) 869 2474
Vacancy reference #:1HA0bo
ECE centre details
98 Taieri Road, Roslyn, Dunedin
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143