We are a family-owned and operated childcare centre aiming to provide highest standard in care and education to our families. We are seeking a team leader who is keen to lead our team in a collaborative manner that will continue to empower our kaiako and tamariki to flourish.
We are a new centre so this is a great opportunity to be part of a creative, fun and passionate team where your ideas will be valued.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills
- Have a passion for educating infants, toddlers and children under the age of 6 years
- Have good knowledge of Te Whāriki and programme planning
- Be able to build positive relationships with the children, whānau and our team
- Be able to show initiative and be self-motivated.
If you want to work for an aspiring and caring company, this is the job you have been waiting for!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA0Rb
ECE centre details
102 Davis Street, St Leonards-Napier/Hastings, Hastings
102 Davis Street, Saint Leonards, Hastings 4120