Certified ECE teacher – infants
Purpose built centre with an expansive natural outdoor environment. Come join the family!
- A beautiful, dedicated team of passionate professional teachers within an awesome network around the country
- Mentorship to grow your teaching practice within your own centre
- Subsidised childcare cost and great staff benefits.
We are seeking a special kind of teacher to join our amazing, inclusive and caring infants team. Children are encouraged to learn through engaging in potentiating environments which provoke wonder and discovery - it is important that our smallest family members are encouraged to do this in an unhurried and flexible manner.
When you started your career in ECE, you had a vision...
- You saw yourself working alongside passionate, professional teachers, making a difference in children's learning journeys, and continually growing your own practice to be the best it could be
- You saw yourself developing leadership skills, growing within yourself, and having a lot of fun with your team
- You wanted to be a part of a team that really had your back and had a like-minded vision for all of the families and children in the community.
Come join us and make this vision a super exciting and fulfilling reality!
What we are seeking:
- A qualified early childhood teacher who currently holds full/provisional registration
- A creative thinker – someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team
- A teacher who values relationships with whānau/families
- A desire to learn and share your passion for quality care.
Interested? Please apply.
I can't wait to hear from you.
Check out our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/EvolveCareers
How to apply
Send your confidential application directly to email@example.com. Direct enquiries to:
(09) 869 2474
Vacancy reference #:1HA0M4
Little Wonders Early Childhood Centre (Cromwell)
ECE centre details
102 Barry Avenue, Cromwell
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143